Tuition and Fee Information
Tuition Rates and Fees
As a convenience to families, nearly all additional fees are included in the single tuition payment, which may then be conveniently paid in installments (see below). There are no additional fees for field trips, retreats, assignment notebooks, milk, or small supplies.
- $325 Registration Fee (non-refundable)
- Extended Care Programs
Parish Auction/Gift Gathering Parties
School Picture Purchases
Additional Tuition Rate Reductions & Assistance *
* We are a private Catholic parish and tuition-based school. We do not participate in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program.
Tuition Assistance Program
School Tuition Payment Options and Billing & Collection
- Option 1 – One-Time tuition payment, usually due on or before the last day in July
- Option 2 – Bi-Annual EFT payment plan: 2 installments, beginning the last day of July and January
- Option 3 – 11 Month EFT payment plan: 11 consecutive payments on the 25th of each month, July-May.
- Select a payment method that works best for you!
- Set up recurring automatic payments from your bank account or credit card
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted (small additional fee)
- Access your account online
- Review account history, transaction details, and print monthly invoices
- Edit your contact information, password, and payment method
- Make a payment or set up recurring payments
- Receive payment and follow up reminders
- For recurring payments, a reminder is emailed 7-10 days before the due date
- For missed payments and outstanding balances, you will receive an email and phone call
- Speak with a customer service representative
- Live agents are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Call toll free to make payments and ask all questions at (888) 868-8828