The Christ King Parish and School community is vibrant and welcoming. We strive to ensure that all families who call CK home feel the support of our wonderful community and parent organization.
Buddy families help navigate your new school experience, while the Friendship Guild will help celebrate your joys and offer support when it is needed most.
The Christ King community bonds through many parent and family friendly events throughout the year, i.e. back to school events, fall Harvest Fest, grandparent events, annual square dance, grade-specific gatherings, Christmas concert, faith engagement, Spring Social, biennial Parish Auction and more!
The school is served by Christ King Parish, under the leadership of Pastor Phillip Bogacki, Associate Pastor Fr. Michael Lawinger, and Deacon Peter Rebholz.
Christ King School has a strong focus on faith and Catholic identity. We embrace a strengths mindset, celebrating each student as a child made in the image of god.
- Close collaboration between parish and school
- Catholic teachings are embedded into daily curriculum
- Weekly all-school liturgies and daily community prayer
- Church recess is offered during the lunch hour once a month
- Second grade sacramental instruction and 6th-8th grade retreats
- Service opportunities and projects within the school, parish and community