2020 Christ King Parish & School Auction
Mark your calendars for Saturday, February 22, and get ready to be whisked away to a "Winter Wonderland!"
Enjoy cocktails, dinner, dancing, and plenty of incredible auction items – all under a canopy of glittering snowflakes.
About the Auction
- Largest parish and school fundraising event
- Adults-only night out to celebrate with old and new friends
- Held in the Christ King gym from 5:30-11:30 p.m.
- Cocktails, raffles and a silent auction, followed by dinner, a voice auction and dancing
Thank you for your generosity to help keep Christ King a beautiful place to worship and learn! Whether you support the Auctioin by attending, donating items, purchasing a Sponsorship, running an advertisement in the program booklet, or volunteering, it all makes a difference!
Please note these other important Auction-related events:
- Gift Gathering Parties generate seed money for the Auction.
- School and Faith Formation parties are grade-specific; dates can be found here or in the school or Faith Formation weekly email newsletters.
- If you are unable to attend a Gift Gathering party, you can send your donation in the Gift Gathering envelopes distributed from school or through the Parish website by clicking here.
- “Ticket Trees” are gift card requests that are used for silent auction baskets and more.
- These are located in the back of the church and near the 91st St. doors in November and December.
- Grab a ticket, purchase the gift card, and drop it off at the Parish Office.
- Donations are needed; Sponsorships and Advertising are available!
Please be sure to check this website, Christ King Parish and School Facebook page, and school and Faith Formation emails for updates!
Thanks to each and every one of you for your continued support – Christ King Parish and School cannot achieve such great success without you! Let’s make the 2020 Auction the best year yet!
When is the Auction?
The Auction will be held on Saturday, Feb. 22 in the Christ King gym.
Who can attend?
Anyone who purchases a ticket can attend the Auction, even non-parish members.
What if I don’t have a table of eight? Where will I sit?
We will try to seat you with other parents, parishioners, or alumnae. You can indicate your preference on your RSVP card or when you register online.
What should I wear to the Auction?
Typically, people dress for a nice night out. Men wear anything from suits to dress pants and a shirt, and women wear everything from dresses to skirts to pants.
I can’t attend the Auction. Can I bid from home?
Yes! Everyone who registers via BidPal will be able to bid on auction items prior through the end of the Auction. If you win an item but are not in attendance, you can pick up your item(s) from the Parish office at your earliest convenience.
Where can I buy raffle tickets?
Tickets are available from the Parish office or at the back of church and are $5 each or $25 for a packet of six.
Do I need cash? What can I use a credit card for?
Once you’re registered, everything can be purchased through the mobile BidPal app. So as long as you have your phone, that’s all you’ll need! Of course, cash is always welcomed – whatever you find most convenient for you. Purchase prices for the evening range from $10 to priceless!
Where do I enter when I arrive at the Auction?
Park in or near the school lot, and enter at the 91st Street school doors that lead down to South Hall. (For elevator needs, enter at the 91st Street doors that lead to North Hall.)
What type of food will be served? Is there a bar?
We will have a full sit-down meal with open bar. A menu can be found on the Auction website.
What are the hours of the event?
The event kicks off with 4:30 p.m. Mass. Doors open for the Auction at 5:30 p.m., and the evening ends by 11:30 p.m.
For any other questions, please email or call 414-258-2604.