Care Ministry - All Saints Partnership
- Commit to daily personal prayer for the health, safety, and vibrancy of the City of Milwaukee, especially the area in the vicinity of All Saints and Saint Martin Parishes.
- Be available as "first responders," especially during the week, to the needs of the parishes, their ministry, and the charitable outreach connected to the parishes.
- Be leaders in developing authentic relationships and friendships with those who share differing cultural!, racial, and economic backgrounds.
- Evangelization of all peoples, especially through the charitable mission of the Catholic Church.
- Embrace an ever-growing love of the Sunday Eucharist, with continued depth of understanding of the connection between the Body of Christ and the responsibility to social justice in our local community.
- A continued growth in understanding the Church's official teachings in the area of social justice.
- Recruit broader assistance for tasks and initiatives related to the partnership.
SIGN-UP Currently, for the summer of 2022, we are in need of 8-10 volunteers. There are no mandated Covid protocols in place, but many people, both servers and guests, wear masks.
Elizabeth Ministry (NEW!)
We are men and women of the parish who support members through life events related to childbirth. Our Elizabeth Ministry Chapter focuses on walking with families who have suffered the loss of a miscarriage, families praying to conceive, and families waiting to adopt.
- For more information on miscarriage, the physical process, spiritual and emotional assistance, questions about a burial, common terms, etc. We recommend THIS Website.
- For community, resources, a podcast, and more related to infertility and loss visit the Springs in the Desert website.
- For more information on Adoption, see THIS website on Catholic Charities Adoptive services in Wisconsin.
- For more information on our Elizabeth Ministry, please EMAIL Kerri Chirdon.
Marriage Ministry (NEW!)
2022 Focus on Marriage Evenings
February 20 | Date Night | Christ King's North Hall | 5-7 PM Enjoy dinner, an opportunity to meet other married couples from both Christ King and Saint Bernard parishes, and a talk on the beauty of friendship in marriage.
May 1 - Taking your Family from Good to Great Want a stronger, intentional marriage? Changing small things daily can make a huge impact on our marriages. Be inspired by new ideas on how your personality, your daily tasks, and your faith can take your marriage from good to great.
September 11 - Raising a Catholic Family Your habits of faith are important in cultivating a Catholic family. Learn more about the struggles and joys of forming a domestic Church with your spouse. CANCELED
- December 11 - How Your Marriage Can Change the World Marriage is a vocation of mission and impacts the Church in a powerful way. Hear about the influence you and your spouse share in your marriage.