Skip Navigation


Fundraising helps support our Catholic school by generating funds to support needs that extend beyond our budget.  There are many ways for families to participate in fundraising, with some involving no cost to you.  The “Soles for Education” Walk is the largest fundraiser and all families are expected to participate by raising a minimum of $150 per family as part of this annual walk held in October.

soles for education

Soles for Education

Picture this - thousands of Catholic school students, teachers, parents, alumni and friends from across the Archdiocese of Milwaukee gathering as a community to walk in celebration of Catholic education. Join the celebration!

You don’t have to walk far to show your support for Catholic schools. In fact, only two miles will raise awareness of the many benefits of Catholic education. The walk targets the archdiocese’s 99 elementary and 14 secondary schools, totaling 31,825 students, plus educators, families, friends and alumni.


shop with scripSCRIP is a program that allows members of the school and/or parish to purchase gift certificates or gift cards for use at many local and national businesses. In return, these businesses give Christ King Parish a varying percent (anywhere from 1 to 25%) for each certificate or gift card purchased. Of the total credit, 75% goes to the designation chosen by the purchaser. The remaining 25% is used to cover SCRIP expenses. Examples include, but are not limited to: tuition reduction for you or another family (Christ King grade school or select high schools), Religious Education fee reduction for you or another family, or to Christ King School, Christ King Parish, Tosa Trio, or Religious Education in general.

Due          Filled            Comments

June 12th                   June 15th                  Summer Order
July 17th                    July 20th                    Summer Order
August 14th               August 17th               Summer Order
August 28th               August 31st
September 11th         September 14th
September 25th        September 28th
October 9th               October 12th
October 23rd             October 26th
November 13th         November 16th
November 27th         November 30th
December 11th         December 14th
January 8th              January 11th
January 22nd           January 25th
February 5th             February 8th
February 26th           March 1st
March 12th               March 15th
March 26th               March 29th
April 9th                    April 12th
April 30th                  May 3rd
May 14th                  May 17th
May 28th                  May 31st
June 11th                 June 14th                   Summer Order
July 16th                  July 19th                    Summer Order
August 13th             August 16th                Summer Order





SCRIP - the name of a program - the website that orders are processed through (Christ King's school code is 2DLC3AC91613)

PrestoPay - a sub-program that gives you the ability to pay for orders on-line, for a small fee (approx. $0.15 per order). It is similar to PayPal. *You can purchase ScripNow and Card Reloads with PrestoPay 24/7.

ScripNow - Certain stores give you the ability to purchase gift certificates that are delivered to you electronically (into your shopwithscrip account). You do not wait for the weekly delivery, as you print them on your own shortly after the coordinator approves the order. *you must abide by order schedule

Card Reload - Certain stores allow you to register your gift card and add money to that card. You do not wait for the weekly delivery, as you already have the card. The increase amount you added to your card is on the card shortly after the coordinator approves the order. *you must abide by order schedule

How does SCRIP work?

It's simple! You order gift cards for a grocery store, gas station, department store, or restaurant where you would normally make purchases. Then you use that gift card instead of cash or a check to pay for your groceries, fill up your gas tank, stock up on household needs, or enjoy a meal out. When you purchase Scrip gift cards there is no extra cost to you. This is money you would normally spend anyway.

How do families make a profit?

Each retailer sells the gift cards to participating groups at a discount ranging on average from 1 - 25%. Groups like Christ King purchase them and then sell the cards at face value, sharing the profit with Christ King families. Christ King families receive 75% of the profit from their purchases and the remaining 25% covers the administrative costs of running the Scrip program and fundraising for CK School.

Can you give an example?

Yes! If you purchase gas at Speedway, order Scrip in either $25 or $100 denominations. Pay for your gas by using this gas card. Speedway offers a 4% return. If you ordered a $100 card, you would receive a $3 tuition credit and $1 would go to Christ King to cover expenses for this purchase. Used regularly, Scrip can add up to a significant savings on your tuition bill. Many families have received $200 - $400 annual credit by using Scrip.

How else can SCRIP be used?

Many people order Scrip gift cards for grocery stores including Sendiks, Pick n Save, Graschs, and Sentry; gas purchases including Shell, Mobil, and Speedway; and restaurants or fast food places including Burger King, Starbucks, Arbys, Culvers and MANY others. Scrip gift cards also make great gifts.

What is the procedure for SCRIP at Christ King School?

Scrip is sold bi-monthly during the school year and monthly during the summer. The credit is tracked and accrues annually from July 1st to June 30th. Your credit will be posted and applied per your designation.

Save money on:

  • Christ King School and local Catholic High School (within program guidelines) Tuition bill
  • Christ King Parish Religious Education and Tosa Trio bill

Did you know that you can:

  • Select another family to redeem your earnings, or donate to Christ King School or Parish
  • Accrue earnings (or a portion of your earnings) up to 3 years prior to use
  • Credits range between 1 and 25%, depending on the store.

The SCRIP program is on-line and easy to use:

  • The SCRIP earning year runs from July 1st through June 30th
  • Orders are processed 2x/month during the school year, 1x/month during the summer
  • You can purchase ScripNow and Card Reloads with PrestoPay 24/7

we care picknsave

We Care Pick ‘n Save

The more you use your card, the larger the percentage of the total WE CARE contribution will be.  Our designated number is 115125. When paying for your purchases, you can still use SCRIP gift certificates. Simply go to the customer service counter and request an Advantage Plus Card.

Box Tops for Education

box tops for educationAll you need to do is have a scissors handy and cut out the Box Tops for Education section of any General Mills products. Each label is worth 10 cents once the school redeems the label.

Box Tops from Pillsbury, Green Giant, Tostitos, Progresso, Old El Paso, Gold Medal, General Mills cereals and some paper products are all possible products with the label.  Just cut the labels and send them to school. We have contests throughout the year by classroom.

For more information view the Box Tops for Education website.


Great American

great americanPurchase new magazine subscriptions or renew your current subscriptions using Great American fundraising! Our school ID number is 1841394. Please use this ID number to make your purchases along with your student's name.