Volleyball (grades 5-8)
- Players: Boys & Girls, separate teams
- Jennifer & Brian Meehan Co-Coordinators
- Metro Volleyball League
- Registration & Signup: 2/3 weeks, May-June
- Fees: $75
- Uniforms: Provided, returned (other apparel available for purchase)
- Regular Season Play: August – November
Coach Casey’s volleyball camp is held at Christ King and runs from July 30-August 2 from 9:00AM- 11:30AM. It is for grades 3-7. The cost is $80 and space is limited. Contact Casey Brand at 262-574-1020 or EMAIL with any questions or to register.
This camp is run by Eric Sullivan, MUHS Head Volleyball Coach, for boys entering 5th-8th grade and is held at
Christ King. It runs August 6-9 from 9:00AM-11:00AM and is limited to 28 athletes. Cost is $80.00. EMAIL Eric Sullivan for more information.
We currently have several open positions on our Athletic Committee:
- Track Coordinator/Coach
- Golf Open Coordinator
- Gym Set-up/TakeDown
If you are interested in learning more about these positions, please contact Ken Hemauer, our Athletic Board Director.
All students participating in athletics must have this form on file prior to practice or participation.