Learn About Christ King School
- Gated parking lot
- Interior and exterior safety cameras
- Intercom door access
- High-tech glass window coating
- New laminate flooring
- Fast, new laptops for each teacher, supported by an enhanced wireless network
- State-of-the-art air purification systems in the classrooms
Our School Community
Our Faith Community
We offer weekly school liturgies, as well as grade-level prayer services.
Sacramental instruction is provided for second graders preparing for Reconciliation and First Holy Communion.
Various service opportunities are available within the school, parish and community. A service-hour requirement is in place beginning in 5th Grade.
- All faculty members are certified teachers, and most possess advanced education or Master's Degrees
- We inspire learners from K3 through 8th grade
- Every grade, from K4-8th, has two homerooms
- The Middle School (6th-8th grades) benefits from individual subject teachers in all subjects
- We follow rigorous curriculum standards set by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee
- We embed Catholic teachings, practices, and culture into the curriculum and daily life
- Our math and hands-on science curricula encourage curiosity and prepare students for high school
- Teachers offer differentiated Instruction to serve students’ individual learning styles
- Students enjoy the specialty subjects of Physical Education, Art, Music, and Library
- Chromebooks and Smartboards integrate technology and learning
- Measuring Academic Progress (MAP) tests in grades 2–5 help teachers target instruction and families track growth
Beginning with our youngest students, Christ King School instills a sense of calm, joy, and creativity in daily learning experiences within a nurturing and faith-filled atmosphere. The K3 program provides students with a solid Catholic foundation for all future learning through hands-on opportunities and play-based curriculum.
K3 is offered as a half-day morning program with two, three, and five-day options.
Students begin to learn personal responsibility and routine, adding discipline and structure to their day.
Daily lessons are infused with faith, activity, music, and movement.
K5 and 1st Grade offers a Guided Reading program.
(Detailed curriculum guides for each grade level may be found through our online link to the Archdiocesan website.)
- Buddy Mentoring Program: Older students pair with younger students
- Seasonal Kindergarten Shows and Performances
- Seasonal Music Concerts
- 3rd Grade Cursive Instruction
- Junior Achievement Instruction and visit to Biz-Town (4th-6th grade)
- Annual 8th Grade Science Fair Competition
- Student Council
- Educational Field Trips - All Grade Levels
- Discovery Project - High School Level Math & Literature for gifted 7th & 8th grade students
Athletics: 5th-8th Grade Volleyball, Basketball, Track & Field and Girls’ Softball
Annual Father Daughter Square Dance
Organized Social Events “Hang Time” for 7th-8th Grade Students
Numerous Family Oriented “Fun”draising Events
Items of Note
- Navy pants and red/white/navy collared shirt K4-5th grade
- Khaki pants in middle school
- Navy pants or plaid jumper and red/white/navy collared shirt K4-5th grade
- Khaki pants or plaid skirt in middle school
Extended Care Program
Tuition Rates and Fees
As part of the spiritual mission of the parish, tuition costs are subsidized to make up for the gap in educational costs versus the tuition charged.
Families are asked as active parishioners to help close the gap voluntarily through regular participation in parish financial stewardship and parish life through consistent worship at Mass.
As a convenience to families, nearly all additional fees are included in the single tuition rate. An installment plan is available.
Annual tuition rates and any potential additional fees are detailed online.