The Archdiocese of Milwaukee's synod provides our faith community the opportunity to implement the Archbishop's pastoral priorities of Catholic Identity, Evangelization and Stewardship.
Find Archbishop Listecki's March 2017 newsletter, An Energetic Lent, along with links to all of the previous Arch Synod Implementation Bulletin Newsletters.
Whether in our homes, our parish or the world, we are called to share our Catholic faith. Learn about the new evangelization, catechesis, missions and more through a variety of communication mediums. You'll find a list of recommended Catholic TV/Radio, websites, Smartphone Apps and Newspapers/Magazines
This is a great resource for the liturgical life of our parishioners. You will find links to workships, newsletters and other publications providing formation and information to all who are engaged in liturgical ministry.
- Aging at Home: Common Problems and Solutions
- How Seniors are Designing Social Support Networks
- The Ultimate Guide to Home Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities
- The Benefits of Emotional Support Animals
- Depression in the Elderly: 7 Ways to Help
- Guide to Addiction Prevention for Seniors
- Recognizing and Treating Depression: A Guide for the Elderly & Their Caregivers
- Rehab and Medicare: The Ultimate Guide to Addiction Treatment for Seniors